Thank you for your interest in helping out! There are so many ways you can get involved at Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm.
- Learn more about volunteering your time as a Trail Guide, Front Desk Receptionist, Special Events assistant, and many other ways at our Volunteer Page. We are always looking for new volunteers.
- Whet your appetite for knowledge and fun by reading about current events, workshops, and lectures you can attend on our Calendar, our Newsletter, or our Facebook Page! We hope to see you at one of our many events.
- Become a Friends of Aullwood Member, or make an online charitable donation to support Aullwood's educational programs through our PayPal account. (Coming soon). Thank you for your support!
- Learn more about joining The Aull Society and our Planned Giving Program.
- Buy and donate Business Partnerships. Our members can support Aullwood by doing business with select partners who return a percentage of sales back to Aullwood. This innovative program benefits not only the business but also Aullwood.
Current Business Partners include:
- Dorothy Lane Market's Good Neighbor program
- Liberty Savings Bank
- Pixie Dust Express Travels
- Are you a college student or graduate looking for a meaningful experience in environmental education? Check out our Internships Page for more information.
- We will occassionally post employment opportunities with Aullwood as they arise on this page.
- Currently there are no openings.
- Visit the National Audubon Society webpage.
You can call Aullwood at (937) 890 7360 for more information about getting involved. We hope to hear from you!